Wednesday 16 October 2013

Update - 'Fifty Shades of Grey' - who is next in line to play Christian Grey?

 Charlie Hunnan, picture from Google
 
With news this week that Charlie Hunnan has quit 'Fifty Shades of Grey' due to scheduling problems the question we all want answered is who will play Christian Grey now? Names in the frame at the moment include Matt Bomer (White Collar), Ian Somerhalder (Vampire Diaries), Christian Bale and even Robert Pattinson, said to be E L James's Grey of choice. Can I now make a suggestion that Henry Cavill of Superman fame could be a contender.
 
Mr Cavill is certainly how I have imagined Christian Grey while reading the books, especially with his smouldering good looks, a real pleasure on the eyes!!! He does also have form, having played Charles Brandon in the 'Tudor' series, where he regularly got his kit off. I watched many an episode on the pretext of revision while doing my A level, that may account for me having got a B grade rather than an A, maybe I should have stuck with David Starkey's Monarchy series!
 
 Henry Cavill, picture from Google
 
Anyway, I would love to hear any suggestions you may have on the casting of this very important role but lets remember we probably all have a very different idea as to whom our perfect Mr Grey might be.
 
Please let me know whom you would chose?
 
XXX

Just a quick update, it's been confirmed that Jamie Dornan will be playing Christian Grey, a stroke of casting genius! Anyone who saw him in this years brilliant thriller series 'The Fall' will understand where I'm coming from.

Jamie Dornan, picture from Google
 
Good Luck Jamie, can not wait for the first trailers!!!!
 
What do you think of this choice, hot or not?
 
XXX
 



No comments:

Post a Comment