Wednesday 30 October 2013

Nails Inc 'Denim Effect' nail varnish

Nails Inc Denim Effect, £12
Dries to a matte finish with slight metallic hints.
I loved the slight textured look it gave my nails!
It's LUSH!!!
Looks like a metallic when wet but just wait till it dry's!
A really subtle effect that will enhance any casual outfit giving it a touch of something different and fun!
 
Having recently discovered Nails Inc thanks to their 'Pinkie Pink' Breast Cancer Campaign product (see a previous post), I was keen to see what other varnishes I could get my hands on, believe me, I wasn't to be disappointed!
 
I am a great fan of varnishes with a twist so when I spotted this denim effect polish I had to give it a try. It was really easy to apply and dried fairly quickly which is always a bonus. I found one good coat was enough to achieve a decent coverage and it is really durable too, may prove difficult to remove!
 
At £12 a bottle it's not the cheapest but a good product and I would definitely recommend you give it a try.
 
Do you know of any other varnishes with a bit of a twist?
 
XXX
 
Nails Inc Limited Edition Snowflake, £12
 
I have got hold of a couple of these lovely limited edition festive goodies and will be giving one away to one of my followers in a future post so please sign up soon to be in with a chance!
 
XXX

3 comments:

  1. I love this product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, keep a look out for a future post on Nails Inc's limited edition Snowflake polish as I will be giving on away x

      Delete