Sunday 16 February 2014

Models Own Hyper-Gel - Turquoise Gloss






Models Own Hyper Gel in Turquoise Gloss - £5 or 5 for £20 on the Models Own website

Firstly, hope you all had a lovely Valentine's day regardless of relationship status, no reason why we can not treat ourselves. Mr Moonstone and I had a really romantic evening, we........but you don't want to know about that. Anyway, back to the serious business of blogging......!!!

I just thought I'd share this newly discovered little gem with you. It's Models Own Hyper Gel, goes on like a gel but without the need for UV treatment and at £5 a pop a real bargin. My daughter Lisa recently purchased a set of 5 of these little beauties and was kind enough to let me borrow this one. I absolutely love the colour and the gel effect means it lasts really well. For a full review I suggest you check out Lisa's post at Topaz & May, the other colours she bought are well worth a look, I may be borrowing Naked Glow next.

Just wanted to say a really big THANK YOU to all my new followers on bloglovin, it's really appreciated. I also love reading you're comments and promise to always reply so please keep them coming. Enjoy the rest of you're weekend and look out for a new post early next week.

Are there any Gel effect varnishes you've discovered and would recommend?

Deborah
xxx


6 comments:

  1. Your photos look lovely! Gel nail polishes are gorgeous, and go on so well! This colour is perfect against your skin tone! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this colour, am definitely going to borrow it from Lisa again (if she'll let me). Thanks for you're comment about the photos, all taken on my trusty iPhone! <3

      Delete
  2. that looks like such a pretty shade!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a £150 high-end skincare giveaway on my blog here, if you fancy entering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it! Will definitely hop on over to you're blog to check out that fantastic giveaway :-)

      Delete
  3. Hey! Love your blog!
    Would you like to follow for a follow? just let me know on my blog:)

    heleenakk.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for you're kind comments, really appreciated! Have checked out you're blog, which is equally as lovely, and am now a follower too :-)

    ReplyDelete