Sunday 24 November 2013

Clarins Limited Edition Essential Eye Palette - a must have!

Clarins Limited Edition Essential Eye Palette, £35 
Beautifully packaged!
Handy size for travel.

One of my favourite buys this autumn is this lovely eye shadow palette by Clarins. It has covered just about every shade of autumnal brown possible and therefore, as the name suggests, it has quickly become an essential part of my make up collection.

It is very easy to blend the colours to achieve the effect you are after, the double ended brush is both soft and easy to use. I like to apply a lighter base colour then use the thinner end of the brush to added a darker shade just above the eye line before applying my eyeliner. This gives a soft effect that can be made to look more dramatic for an evening out using the darker shades.

I would definitely take this item away with me rather than several different eye shadows as it would just about cover any look I wanted to achieve.

I found that the shadow stayed in place for the best part of the day needing just a little touch up in the evening if going out. It also didn't crease, a real bonus! I didn't think the price was too high either considering the amount of different shades you get, it should last for quite some time.

If you want to get hold of one of these little beauties then I would hurry as they are selling out quickly. I know both Boots and Debenhams stock them, but not for much longer I fear!

 
Lighter shades.
Darker shades, all incorporating both matte
and shimmery tones.

Even has a handy guide for blending.

This has quickly become a make up essential in my kit, what make up essential could you not survive without?

XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment