Monday 23 September 2013

Always remember to treat yourself!!!!

Accessorize winter warmers!
 
Never underestimate how much even the smallest treat can cheer you up, especially as it appears our wonderful summer has officially ended and the dark nights are drawing in.
 
One of my favourite 'go to' shops when I'm in need of a quick pick-me-up is Accessorize, I'm always guaranteed to find something to brighten my shopping trip. Usually, I'm tempted by their wonderful collections of jewellery and hair accessories, a must have to enhance any mood or outfit, but this time of year it's more likely that I will be drawn towards 'winter warmers' such as socks, tights, woolly hats and scarfs.
 
They're socks are a particularly good find at the moment as you can buy three pairs for £8, a real bargin! My only problem with this is deciding on which three pairs as there are so may wonderful designs to chose from, including subtle fairisles and fun animal characters. I have a feeling I will be having a sort out of my sock draw and be popping in again very soon!
 
What treats will you be buying this season?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment