Sunday 29 September 2013

Every girl deserves her own piece of Lola Rose!

My first piece of Lola Rose

Lola Rose 'Alessia' necklace and 'Elly' ring in Purple Fossil Jasper 
 

I bought my first piece of Lola Rose nearly ten years ago and that was to spark an obsession that continues to this day. During this time I have not only embraced the beautiful jewellery designs but have also now incorporated several scarves, socks and fragranced shower gels into my ever
growing collection. The problem is that Lola Rose keep bringing out gorgeous new lines in stunning new colours every season and I am powerless to resist!!!!





This autumn I was instantly drawn to the new designs in Purple Fossil Jasper, its warm shades of purple and browns are a must have to enhance your Fall wardrobe, a definite statement piece. I love the longer length of the 'Alessia' necklace, it would look stunning with this years damson coloured woollens!

I chose the 'Elly' ring to complement the necklace, it is an easy to wear design with an elasticated band meaning 'one size fits all'.

With Christmas fast approaching a piece of Lola Rose jewellery would make a very special present for a mum, sister, daughter or best friend. Although some items can be expensive, there are always more reasonably priced pieces to suit any budget, I will certainly be adding some to my Christmas wish list!

What piece of Lola Rose will you be hoping for in your Christmas stocking this year?

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment